|Event||FCI European Open|
|Selection by...||Tryout, Application
|Open to...||Registered Breeds, Mixed Breeds|
|Canada sends...||12 Large dogs + 8 Small dogs + 8 Medium dogs|
CKC ATC Team Management Statement
March 17, 2020
In response to the COVID-19 situation and related safety precautions, CKC ATC will not be sending a team to compete at the FCI European Open ("EO") in the United Kingdom, July 30 - August 2, 2020. It is unlikely that the public health concerns involved in attending such a large event will have been resolved by July, and there is no certainty as to when travel restrictions will be lifted. If the EO is postponed to a later date, CKC ATC will re-evaluate the safety and feasibility of selecting and sending a team at that time.