2017 Team Eligibility Requirements
1. Owners/handlers selected for the Team must be CKC members.
2. Dogs must be CKC Registered.
Mixed breeds will have to have a CCN Number in accordance with
the CKC Policy. The following is the eligibility for CCN from CKC Policy & Procedures Manual, Chapter 6 Shows & Trials, Section X: Canine Companion, Subsection 3.
a) In order for a dog to receive a Canine Companion Number (CCN) the following criteria must be met:
(1) The dog must be either a mixed breed or unrecognized breed as defined herein.
(2) Mixed breed dogs must be spayed or neutered. Unrecognized breeds are not required to be spayed or neutered.
(3) The dog must be identified with a Canadian Kennel Club approved microchip.
Performance eligibility requirements:
For EO (European Open), CKC Membership and CKC Registration/CNN is required. No legs or titles in agility are needed for application to the team for the year 2017.
For AWC (Agility World Championships), in addition to the CKC Membership and CKC Registration, CKC Excellent titles in Standard Agility and Jumpers with Weaves are required for application to the team in 2017.
For A&C (Americas & Caribbean) Open, CKC Membership and CKC Registration/CNN is required. No legs or titles in agility are needed for application to the team for the year 2017. For A&C (Americas & Caribbean) Championship, in addition to the CKC Membership and CKC Registration, dogs must have their CKC Novice Standard and JWW titles, and at least an Intermediate title in CKC or another agility organization: UKI, AAC, USDAA, AKC.
Please address any questions to your Team Leader Linda Barton by message or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to the Management Team for your time discussing this matter.